Fission Mailed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fission Mailed

Welcome to Fission Mailed Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restoration Druid application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Petsouris

Petsouris

Restoration Druid application Empty
PostSubject: Restoration Druid application   Restoration Druid application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:47 am

Character Name: Petsouris
Class: Druid - Restoration

A link to your armoury: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Petsouris

Nationality: Greek

Previous guild and reason for leaving: Not much with Hordes since i abanded for joining some Ally friends (Ally Guild Wanton Destruction). Before leaving BF i was in Cotfg, Certain Death for some days.
Why did you choose to apply to Fission Mailed: I want to play again Horde with my old good buddies such as Unkit.
What do you expect from us as a guild: I have being really hardcore and i have been casual too, from these i understand that the most important thing is being amongst ppl who are ok and knows how to have fun combined with some serious progress. That is what i expect from FM

Current Raid Experience: Just got 80 and i don't think that clearing 1 time Spider Wing with a pug is considered experience.
Pre Wotlk Raiding Exp:
Karazhan - Cleared
Zul Aman - Cleared
Magtheridon - Cleared
Gruul - Cleared
SSC - Cleared
TK - Cleared
BT - Cleared
Swp - Killed all but Kil

Are you able to use Ventrilo: Yeap i am able to do that just name the version of ventrilo that you guys use.

Some additional from me

• I am going to work any ressistance gear that will be needed.

• I am playing resto Druid a long time ago as Horde and also as Ally (Ravencrow - Sylvanas realm)

• I know about discipline and fun

• I am a quick learner about tacs etc

• I have been the Pala and Druid Class leader at Wanton Destruction Ally guild

• My name is Frank ^^

• Will use any necessary potions/elixirs/flasks in battles

• I dislike pvp Sad

• I am patient with wipes at first tries in new bosses (wiping at Archimonde over a week for about 14 tries per day ^^)

I think that's all from me, your call now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunshineboy
Admin
Sunshineboy

PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid application   Restoration Druid application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Currently full on restoration druids in the guild. Only way i can get you a spot is if you join as backup.

Give me a /w online if you want to talk more about this.

Really nice apply btw Smile

Regards Sunshineboy
Back to top Go down
https://fissionmailed.forumotion.com
unkitable

PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid application   Restoration Druid application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Pets is a pro player and a great friend... Been playing with him since cult of the frisky goat days.. Get him in guild or lose a great player! He is always prepared in terms of consumables and tacs and most importantly always with a positive and mature attitude... Yes resto druids are a bit crowded in guild but we are going to need more members for another 10 player group or 25 mans.. Besides druids are a versatile class in terms of gameplay etc...

If you are not bored with my comments yet i have shitloads of more reasons to get pets in guild! so if you want me to stop.. just toss him an inv.. you will never regret it

Regards

Unkitable
Back to top Go down
Sunshineboy
Admin
Sunshineboy

PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid application   Restoration Druid application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Thing is that if we got to many resto druids in a let's say a 25man raid it will be a maintank healing issue, as some might noticed on patchwerk.

But give me a /w ingame and we will talk about it and i'll see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
https://fissionmailed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restoration Druid application   Restoration Druid application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restoration Druid application
Page 1 of 1