Fission Mailed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fission Mailed

Welcome to Fission Mailed Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frostfire Mage application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gvk

gvk

Frostfire Mage application Empty
PostSubject: Frostfire Mage application   Frostfire Mage application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:32 pm

Character Name: Gvk
Class: Mage (undead)

A link to your armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Gvk

Nationality: Greek

Previous guild and reason for leaving: Ellipsis  Cult of the frisky goat  Certain Death  Ta Somata  Jinxed  Sacred Division.
Ellipsis, Ta somata and sacred division were local fun guilds without a certain progress target, they were made just for fun and for having a place to chat and communicate with some RL friends and some other cool ppl that we had met during all those years of wow! Basically on dead raiding periods or leveling states were and are some of my best memories of wow! Certain Death was a merge from cult which wasn’t succefull! Certain death are the school of wow , so many fun on CD but they stick in fun and loose their focus on progress ending on the same and same state all the time! My Best ever guilds were cult of the frisky goat and Jinxed were I learned to raid and play focused combining a perfect environment.
Why did you choose to apply to Fission Mailed: Unkitable is the reason for applying in FM since I know him for a long time and is one of my best friends in wow community! Also remember Mortifier saying the best about FM!
What do you expect from us as a guild: I just want to give as much as I can on raiding and have the chance to meet the end game encounters in a cool and friendly environment? Having some epics for reward of hard work and great fun on raid action is the best thing you can do on WOW.

Current Raid Experience: On WOTLK I have only done some raiding with you guys on naxx 25 . I was busy on trying to complete a starter heroic/vault/emblem/OS gear so I could decent apply to guild and effort some decent DPS on naxxing.

Pre Wotlk Raiding Exp:
After a night of a perfect Jinxed raid and a fresh Bloodboil kill and some tries to next Reliquary of Souls jinxed disbanded cause that day was a sad day that tard weeks behind guild started that silly recruit period and stole some of the best raiders of jinxed. After that jinxed started going down and no more progress could be made

Are you able to use Ventrilo: ofc! I have visited you vent before: D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sectorillusion
unkitable

PostSubject: Re: Frostfire Mage application   Frostfire Mage application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 pm

You guys all know that i am gonna start saying every single good thing theres possible in my vocabulary about this guy! So instead of making me do that just get gvk in..

But just in case; i ve known gvk for a very long time now and can say he is one of the best mages i ve ever played with along with hardn serkeril and just a few others... loyal, focused, mature, experienced,prepared, non-loot horny, able to listen and even more importantly execute what is told perfectly and among everything a good friend. He already showed up on our first naxx 25 week and did a good job in my opinion.. now that the hoovering mage left we got a spot open and if we are to recruit a new mage i think we should give gvk a chance

Regards,
Unkitable
Back to top Go down
Petsouris

Petsouris

PostSubject: Re: Frostfire Mage application   Frostfire Mage application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:42 pm

gvk wrote:
Character Name: Gvk
Class: Mage (undead)

*cough* bounce Razz
Back to top Go down
Sunshineboy
Admin
Sunshineboy

PostSubject: Re: Frostfire Mage application   Frostfire Mage application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:33 am

As i said in Kanivalos apply i remember you helping us out so do the same n sting me or any other officer a /w ingame and we'll invite you.

Regards Sunshineboy
Back to top Go down
https://fissionmailed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostfire Mage application   Frostfire Mage application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frostfire Mage application
Page 1 of 1