Fission Mailed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fission Mailed

Welcome to Fission Mailed Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App. Whind, resto druid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Whind

Whind

App. Whind, resto druid Empty
PostSubject: App. Whind, resto druid   App. Whind, resto druid Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Character Name: Whind
Class: Resto druid

A link to your armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Whind
just specced resto, which is the reason why i havent enchanted all my gear. Waiting to do that 'till I get some usefull gear - which I should get soon I hope.

Nationality: danish

Previous guild and reason for leaving: Been in Fission before wotlk but moved to Exploited Babysitters to play together with Drarrg. Stopped playing WoW for a while and when I came back EB had merged with another guild without me. Been shortly in Xrated and am atm in Horde Vikings just to have some to talk to and maybe run some instances to get better gear.

Why did you choose to apply to Fission Mailed: You guys are doing an awesome progress and it could be great to run with you guys and ofc to tease Drarrg and Hasselhoffo a bit once in a while Wink

What you can expect from me: A hand whenever it's needed and always eager to learn more about this addictive game. Mostly I can raid every day from 20 CET and forth.
If needed I am villing to change spec. Got most of the BC badge gear as feral and have been tanking always untill now.
Why i respecced?: To try out the resto tree Smile

What do you expect from us as a guild: A spot in a run or 2 when I'm needed and a place to hang out and have some fun.

Current Raid Experience: Havent raided in wotlk due to the impropper gear.

Pre Wotlk Raiding Exp: Kara (ofc), ZA full cleared, first 3 bosses in BT, Onyx (nerfed), Maggy and Gruuls.
Started playing wow after TBC came out, so havent tried the old raids unfortunately.

Are you able to use Ventrilo: I am

I hope you will take my word for doing my best to get some better gear asap and still consider me for a back-up healer if not more:)

High-five and a motw!
Back to top Go down
Najx

Najx

PostSubject: Re: App. Whind, resto druid   App. Whind, resto druid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:56 am

Nice apply, tho the gear is a bit off. I'll have an talk with the other officers and get back to you as soon as possible.
Btw, the guild that EB merged into was Til we die. The guild me and Sunshine was in lead of before we started getting FM back up Smile
Back to top Go down
Drarrg

PostSubject: Re: App. Whind, resto druid   App. Whind, resto druid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:17 am

This little noob is actually one of my good friends! i can defo vouch for him seeing as if he fucks something up you can be sure that i will mock him for the rest of his days irl aswell as ingame! Jokes aside.
ive done a bit of raiding in tbc with Whind when he was feral and i must say his not as shady as some of you lot when i started playing with you! muahahahahah Twisted Evil

get him in, gear the cunt up, and you will have a trustworthy Tree who isnt afraid of contributing his consumables in raids or grind his own Flasks/pots for every shitty raid.

all in all a sick player who wants to see some actual raiding.

besides. i feel sorry for him seeing as he has to be dragged around with shit ppl in crap guilds cos lets be honest. it takes how long to gear a player in Wotlk?

Drarrg over and out shitters! cya in the evenings over the next 2 weeks as GF is out of town HAHAHAHA. shhh...
Back to top Go down
Whind

Whind

PostSubject: Re: App. Whind, resto druid   App. Whind, resto druid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:20 am

Thx for only saying my gear is a bit off ölmage;)

But I can proudly announce that there's been upgrades Smile

New profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Whind

And yes, I got a minor look into Naxx last night, doing arachnid quarter and tried dancing with Heigan but failed (but now I at least know what to do:P)
Back to top Go down
unkitable

PostSubject: Re: App. Whind, resto druid   App. Whind, resto druid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:00 pm

me likes this guy's attitude

just one thing tho... why a hit rating trinket on a tree?

side note to anders: oi! i ve never been shady.. i am always amazing!
Back to top Go down
Drarrg

PostSubject: Re: App. Whind, resto druid   App. Whind, resto druid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:15 pm

unkitable wrote:

i can only answer this with a rofl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Whind

Whind

PostSubject: Re: App. Whind, resto druid   App. Whind, resto druid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:10 pm

lol hit rating is for grinding / q'ing Razz I can logg out in tree if you want Smile
Got a JC trinket for tree with mp5 for tree Smile
Back to top Go down
unkitable

PostSubject: Re: App. Whind, resto druid   App. Whind, resto druid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:42 pm

Drarrg wrote:
unkitable wrote:

i can only answer this with a rofl Very Happy

COUNTER ROFL!
Back to top Go down
unkitable

PostSubject: Re: App. Whind, resto druid   App. Whind, resto druid Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Whind wrote:
lol hit rating is for grinding / q'ing Razz I can logg out in tree if you want Smile
Got a JC trinket for tree with mp5 for tree Smile

heh ok Razz that trinket was the only piece with hit so seemed weird after all those logical choices of gear for your spec
Back to top Go down
Haves

Haves

PostSubject: Re: App. Whind, resto druid   App. Whind, resto druid Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:24 am

Najx wrote:
Nice apply, tho the gear is a bit off. I'll have an talk with the other officers and get back to you as soon as possible.
Btw, the guild that EB merged into was Til we die. The guild me and Sunshine was in lead of before we started getting FM back up Smile

*COUGH!* - Haves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App. Whind, resto druid   App. Whind, resto druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App. Whind, resto druid
Page 1 of 1