Fission Mailed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fission Mailed

Welcome to Fission Mailed Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please read before applying.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gizmog

Gizmog

Please read before applying. Empty
PostSubject: Please read before applying.   Please read before applying. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:13 am

Please use these following questions as a template for your application to us.

Character Name:
Class:

A link to your armoury:

Previous guild and reason for leaving:
Why did you choose to apply to Fission Mailed:
What do you expect from us as a guild:

Current Raid Experience:
Pre Wotlk Raiding Exp:

Are you able to use Ventrilo:
Back to top Go down
unkitable

PostSubject: Re: Please read before applying.   Please read before applying. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Lately i ve seen some applications running with the answer to the question

"Why did you choose to apply to Fission Mailed:"

and the answer generally involves "oh i think its a social and friendly guild with good raid progress and want to get some <insert from the following in brackets> (epex gear item armor...)" followed by either Razz Smile ^^ Wink ending with "also to have fun ofc Razz Smile ^^ Wink"

i seriously cant take it anymore. We got steady but good progress that is true but whoever said we are a friendly and social guild has lied..

so from now on any application involving the set words such as "gear" "fun" "social" "friendly" (especially the last two) will be shot chopped burned burried on sight!

regards
Unkitable Razz Smile ^^ Wink
Back to top Go down
Hooli

Hooli

PostSubject: Re: Please read before applying.   Please read before applying. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:37 am

unkitable wrote:
Lately i ve seen some applications running with the answer to the question

"Why did you choose to apply to Fission Mailed:"

and the answer generally involves "oh i think its a social and friendly guild with good raid progress and want to get some <insert from the following in brackets> (epex gear item armor...)" followed by either Razz Smile ^^ Wink ending with "also to have fun ofc Razz Smile ^^ Wink"

i seriously cant take it anymore. We got steady but good progress that is true but whoever said we are a friendly and social guild has lied..

so from now on any application involving the set words such as "gear" "fun" "social" "friendly" (especially the last two) will be shot chopped burned burried on sight!

regards
Unkitable Razz Smile ^^ Wink

agreed to some extent, from my view aswell the apps seem to be slacking too like what u said its the same on every app near enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read before applying.   Please read before applying. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please read before applying.
Page 1 of 1