Fission Mailed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fission Mailed

Welcome to Fission Mailed Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frigolit banan DK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frigolit

Frigolit banan DK Empty
PostSubject: Frigolit banan DK   Frigolit banan DK Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Character Name: Frigolit
Class: DK

A link to your armoury:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmane&n=Frigolit ( Don't have my HIT legs on my. With them i have 308 hit rating wich is around 9% hit. )

Nationality:Sweden

Previous guild and reason for leaving: Were in a guild called GANKSTARS on the server frostmane with this DK, and Pure Awesomeness with my priest on frostmane aswell. Both guild's are top 5 best guilds on horde/ally side.

Why did you choose to apply to Fission Mailed: Want to be in a raiding guild that are serious and with mature people, since my choice in WoW is PvE I'd rather be in a good guild then a guild that doesnt do shit. Your member's seems good and mature, that's why I choose to apply.

What do you expect from us as a guild: Progress in Ulduar, Friendly members and loads of fun.

Current Raid Experience:Naxx, Maly and Sarth all 10/25man farm. Sarth 1-2-3 drakes aswell on 25man. ( With my priest though )
Pre Wotlk Raiding Exp: Everything.

Are you able to use Ventrilo: Yes, I have ventriloMix so.

/Btw, DK is on frostmane atm, thinking of transfer here if I get accepted. IRL friend of keaton aswell :OOOO
Back to top Go down
Najx

Najx

Frigolit banan DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frigolit banan DK   Frigolit banan DK Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:59 am

Good apply, what I've heard your raid DPS is around 3.7 - 4.2k aswell. So Gear and Exp aint an problem. Since you got your DK on another server I'll have an word with the other GM's so that we're certain to 100% that we need another DK dps before letting you move over. We'll get back to you as soon as we've talked it over. Smile
Back to top Go down

Frigolit banan DK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fission Mailed :: Recruitment-
Jump to: