Fission Mailed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fission Mailed

Welcome to Fission Mailed Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mysig - Orc male hunter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mysig

Mysig - Orc male hunter Empty
PostSubject: Mysig - Orc male hunter   Mysig - Orc male hunter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:21 am

Character Name: Mysig
Class: Hunter

A link to your armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Mysig

Nationality: Sweden

Previous guild and reason for leaving: Adrenaline Rush, left couse they suck haha, no but seriously. I want a real guild and in fission mailed i got some mates like Alzamon and Iwantyou.
Why did you choose to apply to Fission Mailed: Ive always taken Fission Mailed like a "good" guild, and i want some serious playing. That's one of the main reasons.
What do you expect from us as a guild: I dont expect much, i expect i get a nice time with fission and hopefully can help you progress in future.

Current Raid Experience: Ive done everything, not on this char tho, but i got the experience. Its just Eye of Eternity 25 left.
Pre Wotlk Raiding Exp: I did raid with Fangs of Fenris in pre tbc, got experience of everything exept 2 last bosses in SWP

Are you able to use Ventrilo: Yes, im avalible.

Thanks! ~ Mysig
Back to top Go down
Hooli

Hooli

PostSubject: Re: Mysig - Orc male hunter   Mysig - Orc male hunter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:36 am

oh noes another swede another cause for swedish only : lol! Laughing Smile

good luck with app cheers afro
Back to top Go down
Alza

PostSubject: Re: Mysig - Orc male hunter   Mysig - Orc male hunter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:48 am

Have done some HC's with him and he is a good dps tbh, got good gear and and as Unkit always are saying, he has put some effort in his gear with enchanting etc... To bad he is the OP specc Very Happy
He is a very friendly player so i said take him in if we need more dps and if we dont take him in anyways Wink

/Alza
Back to top Go down
unkitable

PostSubject: Re: Mysig - Orc male hunter   Mysig - Orc male hunter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:52 am

got my vote as well.. i remember doing some pugs and heroics with mysig and remember him as a good player with mature attitude. so thumbs up if we need another hunter
Back to top Go down
Sunshineboy
Admin
Sunshineboy

PostSubject: Re: Mysig - Orc male hunter   Mysig - Orc male hunter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:59 am

Ye i remember you from Adrenalin Rush, raided with you before and if those skills are still there you can sting me a /w ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fissionmailed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysig - Orc male hunter   Mysig - Orc male hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysig - Orc male hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fission Mailed :: Recruitment-
Jump to: