Fission Mailed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fission Mailed

Welcome to Fission Mailed Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Houni

Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P Empty
PostSubject: Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P   Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Character Name:Houni
Class:Priest

A link to your armoury:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Houni
Nationality:Dk

Previous guild and reason for leaving: Danes leaving becaurs they had stupid rules with rolling Razz
Why did you choose to apply to Fission Mailed: Its a nice guild and got some friends in it:D
What do you expect from us as a guild:i expect the guild to be friendly but also need to be hard if somebody makes some stupis metakes to many times Very Happy
Current Raid Experience: Have on tryed naxx 10 man but that also all they way:D
Pre Wotlk Raiding Exp:I wasn't raidinng on 60, but on 70 i down whole kara, gruul and magtheridon

Are you able to use Ventrilo: Yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alza

PostSubject: Re: Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P   Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:47 pm

I hope youre specc is shadow pvp or it would just be FAIL Wink

You should be able to enchant you gear a little more and fix a extra socket on belt etc etc... But you are lacking around 100 hit raiting wich will be a big problem in raids...
So i say go and gear up a bit more, respecc to PvE Shadow and fix the gear a little more with enchants

/Alzamon
Back to top Go down
unkitable

PostSubject: Re: Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P   Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:17 pm

hit rating could improve and agree with alzamon on your spec.. other than that gear is not THAT bad .. neither the enchants (at least some effort is shown).. but i got concerns about the reasons for leaving the last guild and expectations in the app..

gl with it anyways
Back to top Go down
Hooli

Hooli

PostSubject: Re: Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P   Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:45 am

maybe we chagne the guild name to WE LOVE PONY'S seems were that nice guild hehe Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Good luck with app Cool

Last edited by Hooli on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
unkitable

PostSubject: Re: Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P   Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:17 am

Razz Smile Wink cheers bom bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
Houni

PostSubject: Holy spec   Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:25 pm

I got better gear in holy Razz
Back to top Go down
Alza

PostSubject: Re: Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P   Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:25 pm

So what specc are you applying as? Holy or Shadow? And if it is Holy can you link youre gear for that aswell and what kind off disc/holy spec you would have?

/Alza
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P   Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Houni Holy/Shadow Priest:P
Page 1 of 1