Fission Mailed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fission Mailed

Welcome to Fission Mailed Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock demo/destro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocki

Warlock demo/destro Empty
PostSubject: Warlock demo/destro   Warlock demo/destro Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:07 am

Character Name: Zaruz
Class: Warlock

A link to your armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Zaruz

Nationality: Sweden

Previous guild and reason for leaving: Dark Legions. They always needed pug some people to every raid and we always hade strange times.
Why did you choose to apply to Fission Mailed: Because it's a good guild and it seems like it's social and friendly.
What do you expect from us as a guild: That you threat me right and you are social and don't just kick me even if I fail once in a raid or somethin like that.

Current Raid Experience: I've done almost whole naxx 10 man and some bosses 25 man but I know all tacts. Oh and of course I've done Voa, OS 10 and 25 man. I have also tried on Malygos but haven't downed him.
Pre Wotlk Raiding Exp: In burning crusade i did kara a little but to be honest I don't have much experience pre Wotlk.

Are you able to use Ventrilo: Yes I am.
Back to top Go down

Warlock demo/destro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fission Mailed :: Recruitment-
Jump to: