Fission Mailed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fission Mailed

Welcome to Fission Mailed Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death knight need a home.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sultanenkba

Death knight need a home. Empty
PostSubject: Death knight need a home.   Death knight need a home. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:03 am

Character Name:Xhd
Class: Death knight
A link to your armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Xhd

Nationality:Sweden.

Previous guild and reason for leaving: i was in Dark legions , a new started guild that was kinda new exp players and slackers , Im looking for a Mature one that know how to do. <3.

Why did you choose to apply to Fission Mailed: many of Fission mailed looks very mature , know how to do Razz and gear doesn't lie , ey ? Razz
What do you expect from us as a guild: Kindness and luve . I Expect Friendship and fair players that want to go forward in guild so all players can uppgrade em self to be better players etc Smile .

Current Raid Experience: All tacs etc , got all exp ín all raids atm x) i think it's ok ? Razz
Pre Wotlk Raiding Exp: Kara , Gruul , Za , Mh , A bit in Bt Smile tho not much in Bt :/ i played much pvp in pre tbc , but now i wanted a change Smile

Are you able to use Ventrilo: Yes

I slack a bit in Enchants , but it will be done asap.cheers
Back to top Go down

Death knight need a home.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fission Mailed :: Recruitment-
Jump to: