Fission Mailed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fission Mailed

Welcome to Fission Mailed Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lexuvius Ret Paladin

Go down 
+2
Gizmog
lexuvius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lexuvius

Lexuvius Ret Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Lexuvius Ret Paladin   Lexuvius Ret Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Character Name: Lexuvius
Class: Paladin (Retribution specced)

A link to your armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Lexuvius

Nationality: Danish

Previous guild and reason for leaving: Just a random leveling guild Smile. Migrated here at 70
Why did you choose to apply to Fission Mailed: Because you seem like a guild that I would fit nicely into.
What do you expect from us as a guild: Mature behaviour, Good Classleaders, Officers and Raidleaders, Fair loot distribution system, Raid progress and ofc a friendly and helpful guild where you can have some nice times Smile.

Current Raid Experience: None
Pre Wotlk Raiding Exp: ZG, AQ20, Onyxia, MC, BWL, Karazhan, Gruul, Mag, TK,

Are you able to use Ventrilo: Yes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Tommy and I'm 20 years old and come from Denmark.

I've been playing WoW on and off for 3 years now. So I started out in the early days where we progressed through ZG, MC, Onyxia and BWL Smile. I was an officer and classleader in the guild back then and in the TBC, I continued with the same guild. In the expansion I also did my part to our progress through Kara, Mag and TK Smile

I've played endgame on 3 different classes: Warlock, Paladin and Druid.

Now I'm back after a long break, and i just migrated here with my Paladin a little less than two weeks ago. I chose this server because some of my RL friends are playing here (hardcore raiding freaks ;D), so I just wanna have a good time with them online and at lan Smile.

I'm choosing this guild because I really want to start raiding again Smile.
I'm available for raids and HC's most everyday evenings, and sometimes in weekends as well.
As you can hear I'm a very experienced WoW player, and I am playing my class to perfection. Even though I'm not totally into these "new" WOTLK classes, I certantly soon will be Wink.

Btw: my gear sucks, but I'm upgrading REALLY fast. Usually a few weeks after hitting max level, I'm basically full epic Wink. So choose me because of my skills and experience - not my gear, it is soon to be replaced.

Lexuvius
Back to top Go down
Gizmog

Gizmog

PostSubject: Re: Lexuvius Ret Paladin   Lexuvius Ret Paladin Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Hello!

We have been talking about your app and we are in need of a ret pala, however with your gear as it is atm we arent to sure if we are able to get you in.
We decided to give you some time to build your gear up from heroics etc and give me a whisper in game once you feel you have improved your gear.

Giz~
Back to top Go down
lexuvius

PostSubject: Re: Lexuvius Ret Paladin   Lexuvius Ret Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:24 am

Okay, that sounds fair.
Can you give me a whisper ingame anytime soon, I would like to have a chat with you?

Lexuvius
Back to top Go down
unkitable

PostSubject: Re: Lexuvius Ret Paladin   Lexuvius Ret Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Done a few heroics with my paladin with lexuv.. his gear sucks yeah but he was not really shining skillwise as well... hardly pushing 1k dps on most cases.. in any case.. good luck with the app

regards
unkitable
Back to top Go down
lexuvius

PostSubject: Re: Lexuvius Ret Paladin   Lexuvius Ret Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:59 am

I must admit that I have no idea where those numbers come from. Even just when I dinged 80, my dps was around 1300-1400 in HC's.
And since my gear have been improved it's approaching 2k now.
So I can't really see where you came up with a dps around 1k?
Back to top Go down
Extremt

PostSubject: Re: Lexuvius Ret Paladin   Lexuvius Ret Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:27 am

Dps test should we have on patchwerk ! THE ONLY PLACE TO SHINE ! afro
Back to top Go down
Hooli

Hooli

PostSubject: Re: Lexuvius Ret Paladin   Lexuvius Ret Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:17 am

Shud be a firm test of dps Laughing
Back to top Go down
lexuvius

PostSubject: Re: Lexuvius Ret Paladin   Lexuvius Ret Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:24 am

idd ^^
Back to top Go down
Haves

Haves

PostSubject: Re: Lexuvius Ret Paladin   Lexuvius Ret Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Imo get some more enchants and maybe put some more money into your sockets. I see you got full mining aswell so if you start farming for 2hand mace from BS
your dps should raise a bit. A tip

/- Haves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lexuvius Ret Paladin   Lexuvius Ret Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lexuvius Ret Paladin
Page 1 of 1