Fission Mailed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fission Mailed

Welcome to Fission Mailed Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kanivalos

kanivalos

Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Combat Rogue   Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:11 am

Character Name: Kanivalos
Class: Rogue - Combat

A link to your armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Kanivalos

Nationality: Greek

Previous guild and reason for leaving
: Ellipsis, Cult of the frisky goat, Sacred Division
Ellipsis was a local guild with not real progress, so after them i joined CotFG made some real good friends like Unkitable, Mooren and many others, unfortunately we were disbanded back then. After Cult i joined Sacred Division beacause all my IRL friends were there, atm SD are not progressing its a a pretty dead guild, and because i dont want to stop the game i am searching for a new guild, and what is better being in a guild with really good friends (Unkit, Petsouris, Gvk)?

Why did you choose to apply to Fission Mailed
: Blame Unkitable Smile , know him a long time so i can trust him when he says join you guys. Also i was with you once at Naxx 25 man and i really had a good time

What do you expect from us as a guild
: Going raiding and having fun

Current Raid Experience: Vault normal/heroic, OS normal/heroic

Pre Wotlk Raiding Exp: Not much i only went Gruul's Lair with CotFG and ofc Karazan

Are you able to use Ventrilo
: Yes, i was on vent the day i raided naxx with you

Last edited by kanivalos on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Petsouris

Petsouris

Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue   Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:40 am

Actually if you guys didn't notice Kanivalos - Gvk - and me are going together! There are 2 more but i don't think they can make an application now. Anyways i just like to mention that we are mature players and we like raiding combined by fun!
Back to top Go down
unkitable

Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue   Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:30 am

since my bastard rl friends either transferred to another realm / quit / or simply refuse to leave their noob guilds i changed my nationality to greek! i was once so close to taking the guild over with turkish overpopulation but it failed... so i am trying with the greek crew now! Anyways same things i said about gvk and petsouris goes for kanivalos as well so i ll try to keep it short this time.. He was also really good with his wlock at the cult of the frisky goat but the nobhead just insist on not leveling it. I realize we are kinda crowded with rogue spots atm but my vote (if that goes for anything) is yes for kanivalos...

Regards
Unkitable
Back to top Go down
Sunshineboy
Admin
Sunshineboy

Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue   Combat Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:32 am

Yeah i remember you helped us out before.

Sting me or any other officer a /w ingame and we'll invite you.

Regard Sunshineboy
Back to top Go down
https://fissionmailed.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Combat Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Rogue   Combat Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Rogue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fission Mailed :: Recruitment-
Jump to: